Air Conditioning Engineering 5th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0750650748
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 512 pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 5 edition (January 23, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750650745
- ISBN-13: 978-0750650748
Designed for students and professional engineers, the fifth edition of this classic text deals with fundamental science and design principles of air conditioning engineering systems. W P Jones is an acknowledged expert in the field, and he uses his experience as a lecturer to present the material in a logical and accessible manner, always introducing new techniques with the use of worked examples.
This new edition has been fully updated to take into account the latest developments in standards, legislation and technology. The book includes recent research on building energy management systems and the latest refrigerants. Each chapter contains many examples, exercises and further reading enabling the reader to expand their knowledge through additional research.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest standards and technology
• Put theory into practice with examples and exercises plus information for further reading
• New edition includes recent research on building energy management systems and the latest refrigerants
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support