How to Download
How does one purchase an eBook?
- Browse our eBook selections until you find a book you would like to purchase.
- Select the radio button and click on “Add To Cart”. This will bring up the Shopping Cart page with your selection added to the shopping cart.
- To remove a book from your shopping cart, check the remove box and click on Re-Calculate.
- To continue to browse and shop for more eBooks, click on Continue Shopping.
- To proceed to the checkout, click on Checkout.
- If you already are a member, type in your username and password to sign in. If not, click on Register in order to fill in the registration form.
- Once registered, you have the advantage of “any time” access to your online book purchases.
- An e-mail is sent to you with your Username and Password.
- Click on View Cart to go to the Shopping Cart page and if your shopping is over, click on Confirm Order.
- This will launch the Online Payment page where you can type your credit card details and click on Submit.
- Our Automatic Delivery System sends out a Download Link to your Email Address on the order.
- You can access there the ebooks you have purchased for online viewing, and browse through your account history.
eTextbook Features & Benefits
Go paperless with eTextbooks from DtiCorp and
move light years beyond traditional print textbooks.
Read Online Or Offline
We don’t make you choose whether you want to use eTextbooks online or offline before you buy. Do both.
Access your eTextbooks on multiple devices with or without an internet connection.
For the Best Reading Experience
You don’t have to carry a laptop around to keep your eTextbooks with you. Access them at DtiCorp.com on any web–enabled device, including tablets and smartphones.
And get free apps recommended for the iPad and Android devices for an even better DtiCorp reading experience.
Than a Swiss Army Knife
Use eTextbooks more productively with convenient, built–in tools that let you:
Search topics quickly within the book
Add notes and highlights
Print any page, so you don’t have to give up paper cold–turkey