Radiant Heating and Cooling Handbook 1st Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0070684997
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 864 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (January 8, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070684995
- ISBN-13: 978-0070684997
Design radiant heating and cooling systems with help from top experts
The first and only professional guide of its kind, Radiant Heating and Cooling Handbook is packed with tools that make the work of HVAC systems designers, engineers, and technicians go more smoothly and easily. Relating heating and cooling theory to the principles of thermal comfort, this expert handbook by pros Richard Watson and Kirby Chapman provides all the help you need to select, design, size, and position the most popular and efficient systems for industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
* Information on how to size, design, and position radiant heating and cooling equipment efficiently and effectively in any environment.
* Models for coupling radiant and forced air heating and cooling for the ultimate in comfortable and energy-saving interiors
* Examples and sample calculations needed to solve real-world radiant heating and cooling problems in building, contracting, and engineering
* Essential information relating heating and cooling theory to the principles of thermal comfort
* Equations, strategies, and analyses to help set parameters from sizing and cost to human comfort
About the Author
Richard D. Watson is president of SSHC, Inc., a leading HVAC radiant systems design and manufacturing firm in the Northeast with headquarters in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and a consultant to utilities and other organizations. Kirby S. Chapman, Ph.D., is professor of mechanical engineering at Kansas State University, and a widely consulted expert on radiant heating and cooling principles and applications.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support