Plumbing: For Level 2 Technical Certificate and NVQ 2nd Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0750684347
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 528 pages
- Publisher: Newnes; 2 edition (July 25, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780750684347
- ISBN-13: 978-0750684347
Students setting out for a career in plumbing need a clear, concise and comprehensive textbook to help them study for their Technical Certificate and Level 2 NVQ – and this book meets all those needs.
Steve Muscroft expertly guides you through each of the key areas and processes in plumbing, from the basics through cold and hot water systems to health and safety and best practice on site.
The best way to learn something is to do it for yourself – so along with the theory this book is full of practical advice and guidance on how to get the job done. Every chapter is packed with colour photographs and diagrams to make learning easier. To help reinforce understanding each section features self-test exercises based on the standard City and Guilds assessment method.
Steve Muscroft’s Plumbing isn’t just a guide to passing the exam – it goes into much more detail than other textbooks, Extra material on key topics outside the core syllabus, and references to additional resources and organisations make this book a handy companion as you begin your plumbing career. For the price of a spanner, can you afford to be without it!
– New colour layout packed with clear diagrams and photographs
– The author helped develop the C&G 6129 scheme and knows what’s needed to succeed
– Exercises and multiple choice questions matching the C&G style help test learning and ensure you are fully prepared for the assessments
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support