Marks’ Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers 11th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0071428675
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 1936 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 11 edition (December 7, 2006)
- Authors: Eugene A. Avallone, Theodore Baumeister, Ali Sadegh
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071428674
- ISBN-13: 978-0071428675
THE MECHANICAL ENGINEER’S “BIBLE” FOR OVER 90 YEARS…Now Updated with Data on Nanotechnology, Electronics, Biotechnology, and More!
Marks’ Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers has given generations of engineers quick access to essential information on topics ranging from mathematics, mechanics of solids and fluids, heat, fuels and furnaces, and machine elements…to power generation, materials handling, transportation, manufacturing processes, and much more. Now updated and expanded for today’s engineering environment, the Eleventh Edition of this world-renowned resource contains new coverage of high-tech areas, including nanotechnology, electronics, and biotechnology.
Written by a team of over 160 experts, it provides clear, concise answers to thousands of mechanical engineering questions. Comprehensive and authoritative, the Eleventh Edition features:
- Over 1,800 pages of mechanical engineering facts, figures, standards, and practices
- 2,000 illustrations and 900 tables that clarify every important mathematical and engineering principle
- 30% new information throughout
Get Quick Access to Every Area of Mechanical Engineering:
- Mathematical Tables and Measuring Units
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Strength of Materials
- Materials of Engineering
- Fuels and Furnaces
- Machine Elements
- Power Generation
- Materials Handling
- Building Construction and Equipment
- Manufacturing Processes: Fans, Pumps, and Compressors
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Instruments and Control
- Industrial Engineering
- The Regulatory Environment
- Refrigeration, Cryogenics, and Optics
- Emerging Technologies and Miscellany
About the Author
Eugene A. Avallone is a consulting engineer with over 50 years of active practice in industry and academia.
Theodore Baumeister III was affiliated with E.I DuPont de Nemours & Company for many years in engineering & development. Since retirement he has been a computer programmer and consultant in Mechanical engineering.
Ali Sadegh is Director of the Center for AEDD, at City University of New York and a Mechanical Engineer.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support