Indoor Air Quality Guide: Best Practices for Design, Construction and Commissioning, ISBN-13: 978-1933742595
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 312 pages
- Publisher: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (January 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933742593
- ISBN-13: 978-1933742595
Indoor Air Quality Guide: Best Practices for Design, Construction and Commissioning is designed for architects, design engineers, contractors, commissioning agents, and all other professionals concerned with indoor air quality.
Summary (Part I) and Detailed (Part II) Guidance provides:
- Hundreds of internal and external links to resources for the design, construction, and commissioning of buildings with excellent indoor air quality
- Access to an incredible variety of in-depth information by topic to help you design, construct, and operate buildings using best practices for indoor air quality
- Best practices for all aspects of IAQ building design, commissioning, and construction, including designing for maintainability
- Tools and material for demonstrating the value of IAQ to clients
- 40 strategies for achieving 8 critical IAQ objectives
Developed in cooperation with the American Institute of Architects, The U.S. Green Building Council, the Builders and Owners Management Association International, the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors of North America, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support
There are no reviews yet.