Improved Life Cycle Performance of Mechanical Ventilation Systems CIBSE TM30, ISBN-13: 978-1903287361
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 38 pages
- Publisher: Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (1 May 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1903287367
- ISBN-13: 978-1903287361
Introduces designers to the performance standards for air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems originating from Part L (2002).
It will benefit anyone who wants to obtain a reliable prediction of costs of ownership of a ventilation system. It will be highly relevant to PFI bidders and to owners of systems.
- Reviews the opportunities for reducing whole-life costs of systems through better design and specification.
- Considers the elements that contribute to the whole-life cost and discusses the relative impact of these aspects of the design and how their importance may change over the life of the system
- Includes a methodology for assessing the whole-life cost which attempts to address all the issues systematically.
- Demonstrates how the required levels of performance may be achieved and bettered.
TM30 is the result of research undertaken under the DTI’s ‘Partners in Innovation’ programme.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support