HVAC Licensing Study Guide 2nd Edition by Rex Miller, ISBN-13: 978-0071798273
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 432 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (October 4, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071798277
- ISBN-13: 978-0071798273
Ace the Major HVAC Licensing Exams!
Featuring more than 800 practice questions and answers, HVAC Licensing Study Guide, Second Edition provides everything you need to prepare for and pass the major HVAC licensing exams on the first try. This practical, up-to-date resource is filled with essential calculations, troubleshooting tips for the job site, hundreds of detailed illustrations, and information on current codes and standards. Thoroughly revised to cover the latest equipment and techniques, this career-building guide helps you:
- Master the material most likely to appear on the ARI, NATE, ICE, RSES, and HVAC licensing exams
- Improve your test-taking ability with 800+ true-false and multiple-choice questions and answers
- Learn about the latest refrigerant usage and regulations
- Keep up with the most recent codes and standards
- Acquire the confidence, skills, and knowledge needed to pass your exam
Covers key HVAC topics, including:
- Heat sources
- Heating systems
- Boilers, burners, and burner systems
- Piping systems
- Ductwork sizing
- Cooling and distribution systems
- Refrigeration equipment and processes
- Filters and air flow
- Maintenance, servicing, and safety
- Humidification, dehumidification, and psychrometrics
- EPA-refrigerant reclaimers
- Heating circuits
- Safety on the job
- Trade associations and codes
About the Author
Rex Miller is Professor Emeritus of Industrial Technology at the State University of New York College at Buffalo where he taught technical curriculums at the college level for more than 40 years. Dr. Miller authored or co-authored more than 100 texts for vocational and industrial arts programs.
Mark R. Miller is Professor of Industrial Technology and coordinator of that section of the Department of HRD & Technology at the University of Texas at Tyler. Dr. Miller teaches courses in construction for future middle managers and has authored or co-authored more than 35 technical books and many technical articles.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support
There are no reviews yet.