Heat and Mass Transfer in Building Services Design, ISBN-13: 978-0419226505
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 248 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (May 8, 1998)
- Author(s): Keith Moss
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0419226508
- ISBN-13: 978-0419226505
Building design is increasingly geared towards low energy consumption. Understanding the fundamentals of heat transfer and the behaviour of air and water movements is more important than ever before.
Heat and Mass Transfer in Building Services Design provides an essential underpinning knowledge for the technology subjects of space heating, water services, ventilation and air conditioning.
This new text:
– provides core understanding of heat transfer and fluid flow from a building services perspective
– complements a range of courses in building services engineering
– underpins and extends the themes of the author’s previous books: Heating and Water Services Design in Buildings; Energy Management and Operational Costs in Buildings
Heat and Mass Transfer in Building Services Design combines theory with practical application for building services professional and students. It will also be beneficial to technicians and undergraduate students on courses in construction and mechanical engineering.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support