Fundamentals of Psychrometrics Second Edition IP Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1939200105
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 178 pages
- Publisher: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1939200105
- ISBN-13: 978-1939200105
- Introduction to Psychrometrics
Understand the concept of temperature change, moisture change, enthalpy and the volumetric airflow equations and calculations also.
- Properties of Moist Air
The nature of air-water mixtures, indicators of moisture concentration in air, and the 8 properties that we use in psychrometric analysis.
- Introducing the Psychrometric Chart
How we create the psychrometric chart from the thermodynamic properties of moist air tables and scale for the eight different properties.
- Air Conditioning Processes on the Psychrometric Chart
We define both sensible and latent heating and cooling plus plot each process on the psychrometric chart.
- Psychrometric Analysis for HVAC Design
Schematic of an air-conditioning system, mixing air streams, designing with sensible heat ratio for cooling, also introduction of outdoor air for ventilation.
- Psychrometric in HVAC Equipment
The air handling unit, psychrometrics of cooling and heating coils, humidification equipment, temperature rise due to fans, and designing with the same heating/cooling CFM
- Psychrometrics in Zoned HVAC Systems
In depth look at the psychrometrics of all the common constant air volume and common variable air volume systems. Both heating and cooling are explored.
- Energy Conservation and Psychrometrics
What the psychrometric chart shows about heat recovery, energy recovery, water and airside economizers, and supply air temperature reset also.
- Special Applications and Psychrometric Considerations
An in depth look at airflow through a cooling tower, indoor swimming pool design, Clean room or Clean Space design, and both direct and indirect evaporative cooling applications
- Appendix tables
Thermodynamic Properties of Moist Air, Unit Conversion Factors, also World Climatic Design Information and Thermodynamic Properties of Water at Saturation.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support