Fundamentals of HVAC Systems by Robert McDowall, ISBN-13: 978-0123724977
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 236 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Science; IP Ed edition (June 15, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 012372497X
- ISBN-13: 978-0123724977
Everything that new HVAC&R engineers will be expected to learn, from the leading industry body – ASHRAE.
Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) systems are omnipresent in modern buildings. This book is an introduction for all those involved in the specification, design, manufacture, installation, operation or maintenance of these systems.
Developed jointly with the ASHRAE Learning Institute, the leading and recognized technical experts in the industry. This Inch-Pound edition is primarily for use in US markets. An SI version is also available on ISBN 0123739985.
The book explains:
– The objectives to be achieved by a system in terms of environmental control.
– The description of a system – including primary equipment, means of distribution, space and load
determination, and operating strategy.
– The basic function of components that form HVAC systems.
– The layout and functioning of common HVAC systems, including all-air systems, air-water systems, and all-water systems.
– The strategies for operating systems and their basic means of control.
– Identifying the most suitable type of system for different types of application
Air-conditioning is a major industry and growing. Shows how systems operate and how to select, design and operate them efficiently to minimise installation cost and ongoing energy cost.
Endorsed by, and developed with ASHRAE, the leading trade body and recognized technical experts.
Provides a thorough introduction to how HVAC systems function in controlling temperature, air quality, and air circulation in a controlled space.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support