Electrician’s Troubleshooting and Testing Pocket Guide 3rd Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0071487825
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 240 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 3 edition (March 20, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071487824
- ISBN-13: 978-0071487825
The ultimate electrical equipment troubleshooting pocket guide
Designed for quick reference at any job site, the Electrician’s Troubleshooting and Testing Pocket Guide enables electricians using portable meters to test, maintain, and troubleshoot all types of electrical equipment and systems.
This updated classic now features:
- Expert guidance on all the latest troubleshooting tools, testing instruments, systems, and equipment
- Time-saving charts, tables, and diagrams for assuring quality and safety compliance
- Vital material on personal protective equipment (PPE) required for testing energized circuits
- NEW material: coverage of new equipment, such as infrared scanners and power quality analyzers; information and guidelines that comply with new NFPA 70E safety requirements
About the Author
Brooke Stauffer is the executive director of Standards and Safety for the National Electrical Contractors Association.
John E. Traister was employed in the electrical construction industry as an electrician and electrical contractor for more than 35 years. He was the author of nine books for McGraw-Hill, including the first edition of Handbook of Electrical Design Details and McGraw-Hill’s Illustrated Index to the National Electrical Code.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support