Electrician’s Exam Study Guide 1st Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0071489300
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Series: McGraw-Hill’s Electrician’s Exam Study Guide
- 370 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (June 13, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071489304
- ISBN-13: 978-0071489300
Get 1,500 Exam-Style Questions and Answers to Help You Pass the Journeyman and Master Electrician Exams on the First Try!
Turn to the Electrician’s Exam Study Guide for the knowledge, practice, and confidence needed to pass the Journeyman and Master Electrician exams with flying colors. This practical resource contains 1,500 questions_presented in the same format used on the actual exam_plus accurate answers to all questions. The book also includes references to the National Electrical Code®, with extensive illustrations to help you gain full insight into the Code®.
Filled with extensive tables and examples, this on-target guide presents a wealth of information on general definitions and requirements for installations…wiring methods…equipment… product safety standards… administration and enforcement…and much more. The Electrician’s Exam Study Guide features:
- 1,500 exam-style multiple choice and true/false questions and answers
- NEC® tables and detailed illustrations that help clarify complicated Code® and show how to use local codebooks to solve exam questions
- National Electrician Code® references
Inside This Career-Building Study Tool for Electricians
• General Definitions and Requirements for Installations • Wiring and Protection • Wiring Methods • Equipment for General Use • Special Occupancies • Special Equipment • Special Conditions • Communications Systems • Tables Explained • Appendices: Product Safety Standards, Ampacities, Conduit and Tubing Tables for Conductors and Fixtures, Examples, Types of Construction, Cross-References from Previous Codes®, Administration and Enforcement
About the Author
Brian Coffin is a master electrician with more than three decades’ experience. Kimberley Keller is employed as a CAD designer, safety and compliance director and project coordinator for one of New England’s most prominent electrical contractors.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support