Combined Cooling, Heating, and Power Systems: Modeling, Optimization, and Operation, ISBN-13: 978-1119283355
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Series: Wiley-ASME Press Series
- 200 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-ASME Press Series; 1 edition (September 5, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781119283355
- ISBN-13: 978-1119283355
A comprehensive review of state-of-the-art CCHP modeling, optimization, and operation theory and practice
This book was written by an international author team at the forefront of combined cooling, heating, and power (CCHP) systems R&D. It offers systematic coverage of state-of-the-art mathematical modeling, structure optimization, and CCHP system operation, supplemented with numerous illustrative case studies and examples.
CCHP systems are an exciting emerging energy technology offering significant economic and environmental benefits. Combined Cooling, Heating, and Power Systems: Modeling, Optimization, and Operation is a timely response to ongoing efforts to maximize the efficiency of that technology. It begins with a survey of CCHP systems from the technological and societal perspectives, offering readers a broad and stimulating overview of the field. It then digs down into topics crucial for optimal CCHP operation. Discussions of each topic are carefully structured, walking readers from introduction and background to technical details. A set of new methodologies for the modeling, optimization and control of CCHP systems are presented within a unified framework. And the authors demonstrate innovative solutions to a variety of CCHP systems problems using new approaches to optimal power flow, load forecasting, and system operation design.
- Provides a comprehensive review of state-of-the-art of CCHP system development
- Presents new methodologies for mathematical modeling, optimization, and advanced control
- Combines theoretical rigor with real-world application perspectives
- Features numerous examples demonstrating an array of new design strategies
- Reflects the combined experience of veteran researchers in the field whose contributions are well recognized within the energy communit
- Offers excellent background reading for students currently enrolled in the growing number of courses on energy systems at universities worldwide
Timely, authoritative, and offering a balanced presentation of theory and practice, Combined Cooling, Heating, and Power Systems: Modeling, Optimization, and Operation is a valuable resource forresearchers, design practitioners, and graduate students in the areas of control theory, energy management, and energy systems design.
About the Author
Yang Shi, Professor, PhD is with the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Institute for Integrated Energy Systems, University of Victoria, Victoria, Canada.
Mingxi Liu, PhD from the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Institute for Integrated Energy Systems, University of Victoria, Victoria, Canada; is an NSERC Postdoctoral Fellow with the Energy and Resources Group, University of California, Berkeley.
Fang Fang, Professor, PhD is with the School of Control and Computer Engineering, North China Electric Power University, Beijing, China.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support
There are no reviews yet.