Automotive Air Conditioning and Climate Control Systems, ISBN-13: 978-0750669559
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 432 pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 1 edition (October 3, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750669551
- ISBN-13: 978-0750669559
Covers all aspects of vehicle air-con and climate control systems from theory to fault finding and repair.
Automotive Air-conditioning and Climate Control Systems is a complete text and reference on the theoretical, practical and legislative aspects of vehicle climate control systems for automotive engineering students and service professionals. It provides the reader with a thorough up-to-date knowledge of current A/C systems, refrigerants and the new possible replacement systems like CO2, and includes unrivalled coverage of electronic and electrical control.
• Detailed coverage of European and US vehicle HVAC systems
• Thorough explanation of current and future systems including CO2
• Meets relevant C&G, IMI, and HND vocational and professional qualifications
• Includes practical cases studies and examples from design and manufacturing companies including Ford, Vauxhall, Toyota, VW, Visteon, Sanden and others, accompanied by over 300 detailed illustrations and photographs
Filling the gap in the automotive engineering and servicing market for students and those training on the job, this book will help both newcomers and those with more experience of air-conditioning systems maintenance engineering to keep up with the latest developments and legislation.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support