Audel Questions and Answers for Electrician’s Examinations All New 14th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0764542015
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Series: Audel Technical Trades Series (Book 4)
- 312 pages
- Publisher: Audel; All New 14th edition (November 21, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 076454201X
- ISBN-13: 978-0764542015
Your study guide for success
To pass the state licensing exam, you need knowledge and confidence. This comprehensive review guide gives you plenty of both. It’s packed with sample questions to help you focus your efforts, review material on all aspects of the 2002 National Electrical Code (NEC), the lowdown on business competency requirements, and tips for studying and test-taking that will help you conquer any anxiety.
- Learn the definitions, specifications, and regulations of the 2002 NEC
- Find answers to questions you can expect on license exams
- Brush up on taxes, unemployment, workers compensation, OSHA, lien laws, and other aspects of the business competency exam
- Get up to speed on telecommunications issues
- Review electrical laws, components, and circuits, motors, controllers, generators, distribution, welding, transformers, safety, and more
- Boost your confidence with studying and test-taking tips
About the Author
Paul Rosenberg is a master electrician with extensive experience in all aspects of the industry. A Board member of the Fiber Optics Association, he created the first installation standard for optical fiber (ANSI-NEIS-301) and is the author of Audel Electrician’s Pocket Manual, 2nd Edition.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support