Audel Plumber’s Pocket Manual 10th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0764569951
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 464 pages
- Publisher: Audel; 10 edition (September 3, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764569953
- ISBN-13: 978-0764569951
Here’s the real plumber’s friend.
The Plumber’s Pocket Manual was designed to assist in the training of apprentices in the plumbing and pipe-fitting trades. However, we have learned through the years that the do-it-yourselfer has made good use of the manual, and we’d like to extend a welcome to all who are willing and eager to keep the plumbing working in top-notch order everywhere. Throughout the years, this manual has also been a helpful companion on the job, making work easier and more accurate. A handy reference in the toolbox or in the back pocket is always a treasure when there is a demand for information in a hurry.
This fully revised guide gives you plumbing essentials, illustrations, tips, shortcuts – the lowdown on brazing, soldering, pipe fittings, commercial water coolers, automatic bathroom systems, and more.
All this and much more
- Includes tables, diagrams, and working drawings
- Provides necessary math and metric information
- Features a chapter on dental office plumbing
- Explains and identifies the right plumbing tools for each job
- Illustrates appropriate vents and venting methods
- Covers the Sloan flush valve, Oasis water coolers, the Sovent system, 1.6-gallon flush toilets, and solar system water heaters
- Useful for homeowners as well as plumbing professionals
REX MILLER is the principal and thought leader for MindShift, a future-focused consultancy and organizational performance firm. He is the author of The Commercial Real Estate Revolution, The Millennium Matrix: Reclaiming the Past, Reframing the Future of the Church, and Change Your Space, Change Your Culture, and more.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support