Audel HVAC Fundamentals Volume 3, 4th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0764542084
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 696 pages
- Publisher: Audel; 4 edition (August 6, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780764542084
- ISBN-13: 978-0764542084
Keep it cool or heat things up
This third volume of Audel’s HVAC Library gives you a comprehensive, hands-on guide to installing, servicing, and repairing all basic air-conditioning systems in both new and older construction. You’ll also find complete coverage of specialized heating units–radiators, radiant heating systems, stoves, fireplaces, heat pumps, and indoor/outdoor pool heaters, plus fans, exhaust systems, air filters, and more. It’s what you need to complete your HVAC reference library.
- Make accurate calculations for AC system output
- Tailor AC systems for older construction
- Learn to install and service today’s popular electronic air cleaners and filters
- Service less common heating systems such as coal-fired furnaces
- Install, maintain, and repair humidifiers and dehumidifers
- Handle radiators, convectors, and baseboard heating units
About the Author
James E. Brumbaugh has spent twenty years in the residential and light commercial construction industry. An accomplished, hands-on educator, he has written more than fifteen books on HVAC, construction, and the building trades.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support