Audel Electrical Trades Pocket Manual, ISBN-13: 978-1118086643
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 384 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (April 24, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118086643
- ISBN-13: 978-1118086643
Answers at your fingertips
This hands-on guide will help you trouble-shoot and solve electrical problems in industrial and commercial settings. You’ll find plain-English explanations for a wide range of electrical equipment and systems, from transformers and switchgears to alarm and wiring systems. Use this book to quickly access reliable information and improve your on-the-job skills.
- Get useful rules of thumb and quick tricks
- Discover formulas, charts, and tables essential for plant electrical work
- Locate technical data quickly and get up to speed on everyday electrical questions
- Packed with illustrations that help you grasp ideas quickly and easily
About the Author
L. W. BRITTIAN is a licensed electrician with extensive experience in heavy industry such as refineries, petrochemical plants, and oil and gas production. He has authored numerous training materials for the electrical trades, taught at Texas A&M University and Texas State Technical College, and presented electrical training classes in Africa, Canada, Malaysia, and the United States.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support