Audel Electrical Course for Apprentices and Journeymen 4th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0764542008
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 432 pages
- Publisher: Audel; 4 edition (April 2, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780764542008
- ISBN-13: 978-0764542008
As you advance from student to apprentice to journeyman status, you log a lot of study hours. Make the most of those hours with this fully updated, sharply focused self-study course. It contains everything you need to know about electrical theory and applications, clearly defined and logically organized, with illustrations for clarity and review questions at the end of each chapter to help you test your knowledge.
- Understand electron theory and how electricity affects matter
- Recognize applications for both alternating and direct current
- Comprehend Ohm’s Law and the laws governing magnetic circuits
- Learn from detailed drawings and diagrams
- Explore trigonometry and alternative methods of calculation
- Identify instruments and measurements used in electrical applications
- Apply proper grounding and ground testing, insulation testing, and power factor correction
About the Author
Paul Rosenberg is a master electrician with extensive experience in all aspects of the industry. An instructor at Iowa State University, he has written for all the major electrical industry publications. He is also the author of Audel Questions and Answers for Electrician’s Examinations, 14th Edition.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support