Audel Air Conditioning Home and Commercial 5th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0764571107
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- 528 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 5 edition (2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764571109
- ISBN-13: 978-0764571107
- Find concise, accurate information on installing and maintaining both residential and commercial systems
- Understand the physics of air conditioning and filtration
- Make accurate temperature measurements using various methods and devices
- Work with room air conditioners, water cooling systems, and auto air conditioning
- Learn about refrigerants, compressors, condensers, evaporators, and AC motors
- Service, troubleshoot, and repair both old and new AC units
About the Author
Mark Richard Miller finished his BS degree in New York and moved on to Ball State University, where he obtained the masters and went to work in San Antonio. He taught in high school and went to graduate school in College Station, Texas, finishing the doctorate. He took a position at Texas A&M University in Kingsville, Texas where he now teaches in the Industrial Technology Department as a Professor and Department Chairman. He has co-authored seven books and contributed many articles to technical magazines. His hobbies include refinishing a 1970 Plymouth Super Bird and a 1971 Road-runner.
Edwin P. Anderson was a professional engineer and the author of numerous books for the trades, including air conditioning, sheet metal, home appliance, and electrical.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support