Air Conditioning System Design Manual 2nd Edition, ISBN-13: 978-1933742137
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Series: Ashrae Special Publications
- 416 pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 2 edition (July 4, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933742135
- ISBN-13: 978-1933742137
The Air Conditioning Manual assists entry-level engineers in the design of air-conditioning systems. It is also usable – in conjunction with fundamental HVAC&R resource material – as a senior- or graduate-level text for a university course in HVAC system design. The manual was written to fill the void between theory and practice – to bridge the gap between real-world design practices and the theoretical calculations and analytical procedures or on the design of components.
This second edition represents an update and revision of the manual. It now features the use of SI units throughout, updated references and the editing of many illustrations.
• Helps engineers quickly come up with a design solution to a required air conditioning system.
• Includes issues from comfort to cooling load calculations.
• New sections on “Green HVAC” systems deal with hot topic of sustainable buildings.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support