Air Conditioning and Refrigeration 1st Edition by Rex Miller, ISBN-13: 978-0071467889
[PDF eBook eTextbook]
- Series: CLS.EDUCATION
- 602 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (April 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780071467889
- ISBN-13: 978-0071467889
BE AN AC AND REFRIGERATION ACE — NO MATTER WHAT YOUR PRESENT LEVEL OF SKILL!
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration helps you understand today’s cooling and climate control systems — so expertly that you can use it as the foundation for a career! Clear instructions — with over 800 photographs and illustrations — offer step-by-step guidance to learning the trade for students, professionals, and homeowners who want to do their own installations or repairs.
LEARN WITH THE PROS
Written by experienced teachers Rex and Mark R. Miller — whose Carpentry & Construction has been a building classic for more than 25 years — Air Conditioning and Refrigeration has all the task-simplifying details you need for any project. In the popular Miller style, this complete and current guide helps:
- New and student technicians. Build on-the-job skills and the knowledge needed to succeed in a fast-growing, lucrative field.
- AC and refrigeration pros. Refine and update skills, with full information on the latest cost-cutting technologies, refrigerants, and tools.
- Do-it-yourselfers and homeowners. Make expert equipment and tool choices and achieve superior results, economically.
- Service personnel, technicians, contractors, engineers, and facility managers. Find up-to-date information on codes, standards, safety tips, and methods.
- Anyone who needs clear, illustrated, step-by-step instructions for efficient, cost-effective, and current methods in choosing, installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing today’s AC and refrigeration equipment.
About the Author
Rex Miller is Professor Emeritus of Industrial Technology at State University College at Buffalo and has taught technical curriculum at the college level for more than 40 years. He is the coauthor of the best-selling Carpentry & Construction, now in its fourth edition, and the author of more than 80 texts for vocational and industrial arts programs. He lives in Round Rock, Texas.
Mark R. Miller is Professor of Industrial Technology at the University of Texas at Tyler. He teaches construction courses for future middle managers in the trade. He is coauthor of several technical books, including the best-selling Carpentry & Construction, now in its fourth edition. He lives in Tyler, Texas.
What makes us different?
• Instant Download
• Always Competitive Pricing
• 100% Privacy
• FREE Sample Available
• 24-7 LIVE Customer Support