HONEYWELL W7210A1001 Series 72 Economizer Logic Module. W7210A,D Solid State Economizer™ Logic Modules are used with solid state C7400 Enthalpy Sensors or C7650A Dry Bulb Temperature Sensors and Honeywell Series 72 actuators to proportion outdoor and return air dampers for economizer control in commercial HVAC equipment.
• Operates from the cooling space thermostat to provide a totally integrated control system. Solid state control package provides accuracy, reliability and stability.
• Combines solid state enthalpy or dry bulb changeover control, minimum damper position potentiometer and compressor staging relay functions.
• Optional differential enthalpy control provides greater economizer savings than single enthalpy control by selecting the most economical air for cooling.
• Differential enthalpy control uses two sensor inputs, one in return air and one in outdoor air then economizer control selects the air with the lower enthalpy.
• Housed in high-impact, glass-fiber reinforced plastic case.
• Enthalpy setpoint (A-D) W7210 Solid State Economizer Logic Module controls the combination of air temperature and humidity suitable for free cooling.
• Terminals included for connecting optional S963B1128 Remote Minimum Position Potentiometer for remote damper control.
• LED indicates when free cooling is available.
• Mount on the sheet metal duct.
• Mounting screws included.