Honeywell THM5421R1013 Prestige IAQ 2.0 Equipment Interface Module. The Prestige IAQ 2.0 thermostat is a 2 wire high definition color touch screen thermostat, 7 day programmable, configurable for residential and light commercial, up to 4 heat / 2 cool heat pump and up to 3 heat / 2 cool conventional, controls humidification, dehumidification and ventilation, provides Delta T Alerts and Diagnostics, works with the Equipment Interface Module and RedLINK accessories including the RedLINK Internet Gateway, Portable Comfort Control, Wireless Outdoor Sensor and Wireless Indoor Sensor.
• Control heating, cooling and IAQ equipment with only 2 wires at the thermostat. Heating, cooling and IAQ equipment wires to the Equipment Interface Module.
• Patented interview based programming and installer setup.
• RedLINK™ wireless communication.
• Increase profit per job by including RedLINK™ accessories that provide comfort and convenience. RedLINK™ accessories include the RedLINK™ Internet Gateway, Portable Comfort Control (PCC), Wireless Outdoor Sensor, Wireless Indoor Sensor, TrueSTEAM™ humidifier with Wireless Adapter and TrueZONE® zoning panel with Wireless Adapter.
• Configurable for residential and light commercial applications. Meets commercial code and is title 24 compliant.
• Light commercial - commercial language (occupied and unoccupied), schedule holidays and custom events, remote setback, economizer and time of day.
• Delta T Alerts and Diagnostics informs customers when their system is not operating as expected with instructions to contact the dealer. Provides a sense of security and greater comfort while generating repeat business.
• All Prestige® IAQ 2.0 systems come standard with a return and discharge air temperature sensor to measure Delta T.
• Alerts and User Interactions Log - Keeps a searchable history of alerts and setting changes to the thermostat to determine if there is a system malfunction or if the issue was caused by user error. Saves time in troubleshooting and points the technician in the right direction.
• Customizable Service Reminders allow dealers to remind their customers when its time to call for service, when their warranty is expiring and to provide customized alerts.
• USB port for transferring Installer Setup, Customizable Reminders, Custom Events and Holidays to multiple thermostats.
• USB port for adding the dealer's full color business logo on the screen.
• 3 assignable outputs to control humidification, dehumidification, ventilation and a stage of heating or cooling.
• 2 assignable inputs can be used with wired.